The Sexpsons - to The Simpsex: Rework stuff

Hey guys!  

I'm very happy with the game results: 712k plays on GamCore, first page on wetpussy games, 263 fan on NewGrounds portal and 106 Patreons. So, Thank you very much guys ang girls that follow the project.

Recently, i assumed the risk to change the game: rewrite the game code. The game broke, many players complaining on NG, lots of Patreons going out. Was terrible. But, now i think that i'm puting the pieces on rigth place. I believe that all this changes will do a better game. As some players said a nice name to the game is "The Simpsex", more simple. I'm planning that new girls on brothel will in with the love status. With these changes I hope to fix the bugs from what you indicate. I will start to design all the backgrounds. And i hope that you guys continue with the project.
Other changes will be in tags. As you know, the $ 30 tag is being extinguished. I'm going to change the All Animation perk to the $ 10 tag and All Art to the $ 5 tag.  
Many thanks to the players and Patreons who have supported the project so far. Welcome the new players and Patreons and thank you again. 

Comments