Release incoming - Pledge Change

Hey guys!

I'm working on a new version to be released on the 30th. As you know, we had problems with Patreon's new age verification policy. I was forced to take off content of the page and modify the banner.

This change has hampered the pace of work. But I've been struggling to catch up. So, I'm going to release a version this week for our Patreons and next week I release a public version to our fans.

I've been working on a new animation, the Nun. However, I realized that I could have created other content rather than trying so hard on one. Anyway, I think you'll like it. I created 5 sequences to a girl, too much work in one char.



Tonguejob


Fap


Blow


Licking

Pledge Change

I'm changing the 30$ tier. I' will descrease to 20$ and the Hall of Fame will be extinct. The current hall of fame will be maintained. 

Comments