Planning update

Heu guys!

We already have a year and with the work. I am very happy with the results we have achieved until now. The players, the fans, the Patreons, the followers of the project ... very happy indeed!

Thank you very much! You are making my dream come true: to produce games, to draw and to program, the whole thing ...

Good, figuring about the next steps of the game. I think it's time to reformulate. The initial theme that was the inductor has long since lost its practicality. So I've been thinking about possible developments for the game.

One thing I had not thought of and imagined after the fans commented on was the very elementary school in the game. Totally shifted. I think to reformulate to a college, something like this...

Thinking about it, I will start small changes that will result in a deeper change: the change of the game theme. I've been thinking about a brothel-style game. Where Dart will have to entice customers and girls.

I do not know if it will work, or whether it will be viable. But I feel it's time to innovate. I hope to count on you. Soon I am amaduring the idea and posting here.



Comments