Game changes and others news

Hey guys!

I'm working on new search for the game. So, I decided to change the inductor of the game. It will be called brain washer and its operation will be changed. The idea is to make routines more simple. I'll base the code on a triggers system like I've done with the rest of the game.

So I have two challenges: remake the brainwasher with Nargie and write new codes and scenes for Lis Ann. It will be the 1.7 version.

I finished some details of the previous versions:




Cum scenes Ms. Krapbell and Kamajula. New Kamajula anal scene. This version is available on Patreon.

Planning:

1.6.1 Bathroom scenes 100%
1.6.2 Teacher cum scenes 100%
1.6.3 Kamajula Anal scene 100%
1.6.3 Kamajula Cum scene 100% 
1.7 Lis Ann Quests 

Dragon Ass Ball Z


0.5 Batlle module 40%

Comments