10 Patreons and 113 Fan on New Grounds

Hey Guys!

I am very happy with the result of last week. There are 8 new Patreons and 11f fans on New Grounds Portal. It is an 110% increase in support and 10% of fans. An excellent result. 

My many thanks to the suportters and fans of the game that has become the project happen and the possibility of reaching my dream of developing games. So, thank you.

I'm planning the game and thinking about development I realized that I need to keep a rhythm of content while fixing bugs and improving the scenes. Many people complained that the game did not change between version 1.2 and 1.4. But there were advances, in the details. For exeample, the cum scenes, sensor between the lay outs and dialogues.

So I'll try hard to keep up: improve the game and creat new content.

Planning:

1.6.1 Teachers cum scenes
1.6.2 Kamajula cum scenes
1.6.3 Bathroom scenes
1.6.4 Narge New Scenes
1.6.5 Lis Ann Quest

Bathroom sketches:






Comments