The Sexpsons News 2

Hey!

As I said in the last post I am working intensively on The Sexpson - SP. Within my boundaries of course. We are bi-monthly closing in my regular job and this ends up affecting the time I have to dedicate myself to the game.

But given the circumstances I'm having fun creating this new game. Working with pont click is much simpler to program than other interaction games, movement and that kind of thing.

I've been thinking about the story and the missions that the main character will have to do. It's been fun. Hope you like it. Here's a sample of what's coming:




I found an old game "floating" on the internet and I decided to use some images to make my job easier. If the game succeeds I want to redo all the layout images.

Until Friday I'm going to deliver a version in Patreon. In a month this version will be available here on the blog. On Friday I plan to release the public version of Dragon Ass Ball.


Comments