Short News

Hey guys!

I decided to work hard in games since I noticed a decrease of accesses in the blog and plays in Portal New Grounds.

So I have woken up at 5 am and worked until 11 pm to have more development time. And even with so much dedication the result takes time to appear.

I have read the comments and many of them are mean but anyway I would like to talk a little about my motivations here.

I've made the games because I like it. I find it fun. Even because so far we only have 2 Patreons - my big thanks to them JhonSellers and Ghosty.gamer. So it's about fun. I do what gives me pleasure, i like to draw, to program and that's it. Spending months on a project that will have few plays is not fun at all. As I said before, my goal is to make games that people play. Things I find fun and enjoyable to do.

After that, I will present the layouts I developed this week. I'm weighing in today to release a version for the Patreon and on the 30th the public version.

Let's see if there's time.



Comments