New news!

Hey everyone!


I am very pleased with the success that the games have achieved. We have an average of 800 daily blog visits and 1,000 plays a week at New Grounds. I would like to thank all the fans and players who have accompanied the work. Especially the people from Poland who follow the blog. Thank you very much. In a special way, I wanted to thank the first supporters who help the work through Patreon - Ghost.gamer and JohnSellers. Thank you very much, it's an incentive for the games to continue. Guys, I've got work on a platform project. Similar to the first Inseminator project. The idea is to take advantage of the code and insert "phases" to gain experience, item and money. The idea is to re-develop Slut Wars and soon return to Dragon Ass Ball. Here is a sample of how the layout is:

Soon I will post the version for Patreons and then public.

Comments