Dragon Ass Z News

Hey guys!


This week passed so fast. The year started a lot of work, a lot of good. Well, I've been working on Dragon Ass Ball - DAB and I'm very happy with the result. I've come a long way in the last weeks in terms of programming and effects. The DAB uses the same engine as the Slut Wars - SW and the same skeleton, but I have increased the effects. Enhancing some details that make the game very cool. For example, Freesba flashes and wags its tail. His throne in the background has movement too. I wanted to show you, but I could not export just that part that is ready. It could be a gif, but it takes a lot of work. From the image, I think you can imagine:



I have already prepared two female characters: Bulnna and N-69.


Anyway, soon I will release a version here free and a more complete in Patreon, probably, I will release a version exclusively for you that accompany the blog. Stay tuned.

Comments