Slut Wars - Mini game


The Butt need to seduce slaves to his harem. He needs power and status to be the new Lord of the Butt's.

- Game is on dev.
www.harvestpoon.blogspot.com

Play online:






Hey Guys!

Finally it's ready! It took me two weeks to finish the first mini game of a series that will make up a bigger game. Meanwhile, I'm developing the Harvest Poon at the same time.

Personal as I posted here I'm developing this game Slut Wars: I'm a fan of the series and I have several game ideas. The one that I decided to develop was that Butt hires bounty hunters to capture slaves that can bring power to the criminal boss.

However, to develop all this' I need a lot of time, programming, codes and everything. So I decided to develop the parts in the form of minigames. Which gives more work, but I can go launching the independent parts.

So that's it, keep track, soon we will have the new version of Harvest Poon and new mini games of Slut Wars.

Comments