Parody Side Games - Slut Wars and Others


Parody Side Staff

Hey guys,

I am here to explain some changes that I have decided to implement. The Harvest Poon Project continues, but the Parody Side mini games come on the scene.

Well, whoever accompanies my work some time knows that my games are parodies: Inseminator = Terminator, Harvest Poon = Harvest Monn, Slut Wars = Star Wars. At first, I had thought of adopting the name "Parody Side" but I left the idea aside.

But now with the success of Slut Wars, 8,000 views in 5 days is a sign that I should devote more time to the game. To get an idea, it's half of all the views of my first game and a third of the second. My desire is to make games for people to play. There is no sense in creating games that no one plays or plays little.

Other measures that I intend to adopt are the expansion of support. Anyone who can help will have access to the game sooner and without advertisements. To do so, the following page is included in Patreon:


There will come other parodies like Draco Ball X and the Impsons. Follow the blog posts here.

Comments