Some Progress

Hey Guys!

I'm working on the new planting system. Fixing bugs and implementing a new code.

I corrected the corn harvest bug. However, I have not yet corrected the problem with the watering can. When you wet a corn, water the "genre".

Finally I found a code that will fix the problem. I'm implanting it with a new seed: the potato. It's a little hard work. I have to draw the frames and code from the seed house, the farm, the tools house and the sales menu.












Soon I must re-code all the code for corn as well. But I hope to take care of other improvements before doing this. I keep thinking about a "functional" game, harvest and missions, then come to correct the details.

That's it, see you on the 31st with the public release of version 0.8 and version Patreon 0.8.5.

Comments