New characters


New characters





White Queem

The White Queen is sexually frustrated. For this, she intends to conquer the world. She needs to spend her energy on something.

Author's notes

The inspiration for the White Queen is Leona of LoL. He had thought of something beautiful and terrible. I meant for more armor in the character. But she was so sexy half naked that I decided to leave.




Livya

Livya, besides a great warrior, is an accomplished carpenter. She was one of the only ones to resist at City Seasons. Look for it to build or upgrade your buildings.

Author's notes

Livya is my tribute to the Breeding Seasons, the character Levy. I always find him very cool. So I decided to raise Livya. Soon, I'll put on a fight scene and sex with her.


I'm finishing the finishing touches to the launch of the game. It will still be today.

Comments