Over 9000 views on New Grounds!

Hello guys,

I am very happy with the result of the release. Despite being a beta version reached over 9000 views in the portal New Grounds!

I was enthusiastic about the project and have worked hard. I'm enjoying my regular job is quiet.

I am making changes to the layout and planning new dynamic to the game. When I started the project had a more retro view, but now I have played some contemporary farm games and I think it's worth thinking in a gameplay more than playing click than console. Well, that is still developing.

I'm finishing the part of the farm obstacles. Soon I will develop part of interaction with objects. And then I will move the part to plant and harvest.




On August 30 I will cast a new version. I hope you take time to implement all these changes.

I'll post the progress here on the page.

Comments