Almost 15.000 views and another news

Hey everyone,

there are almost 15.000 view on New Grounds Portal! And i'm so happy!

This is the most popular project that i have made and thanks to you guys that enjoy the game.

So, let's go to news:

I'm working in a new system for the tool's, in fact a click selection, because i'm changing all the game.

I have started the game thinking about the Harvest Moon gameplay, but a long the developing i realized that is better a "mobile style", because is more funny that the other way. Therefore, the whole game gradually.

I have implemented the stamina system and hope to put to work the plant growth and the passage of days .




I hope finish this part part to release a version for staff accompanying the blog. This version comes out until 20 August.

On the 30th I launch a much more complete version , this will release the channels .

Comments